Saturday, October 30, 2010

Exciting Announcement!

I've been selected to be on the SweetSassyDiva Design Team!  I am SO excited to share my projects with Bobbi Jo and her followers.  She is such a sweetheart!  Click HERE to go to her blog and meet the rest of the team!

We needed a project to go along with our first week bios, so I designed a Halloween waterfall card using my BRAND NEW Gypsy and my new Mini Monsters cartridge!

I got the original gypsy file from Elizabeth at 217 Creations.  She used Plantin Schoolbook for her file, and I don't have that cartridge, so I re-designed the file using George and Basic Shapes.  I will be posting both her original file as well as my George file at the end of this post.

I made a video showing exactly how I made the card!











Recipe:

*DCWV Midnight Spell cardstock, glitter and patterned stacks
*Mini Monsters Cartridge
*Happy Hauntings Cartridge
*Crop-A-Dile and black eyelets
*Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink
*Recollections Halloween Brads
*Zig 2-Way Glue Pen (for those tiny monsters!)
*Purple Stickles



 For the 217 Creations original Gypsy File (Plantin Schoolbook): Click HERE
 For my re-designed Gypsy File (George & Basic Shapes): (Click HERE)

Hope you enjoyed!  If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email!  I love hearing from you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Adorable project :-)

~*Jen*~ said...

Heya!! Fellow SSD DT sista here! Loved your Halloween waterfall card. Was also checking out your paper towel tube sign. SO CUTE!! Cant wait to see what else you turn into a craft ;)

Post a Comment