Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ATTENTION ALL CRICUT CAKE OWNERS!!!!

Do you own a Cricut Cake, but struggle with using it?  Do you have Cricut Cake questions that you can't find answers to?


I'm getting ready to start a series of Cricut Cake videos on my blog, and I want YOUR input!  What do you want to see?  What questions do you want answered?  I use my Cake almost daily, and I want all of you to love your Cricut Cake as much as I do :)  Leave a comment on this post, or send me an email (click the cupcake on the right hand side of my blog), and let me know what YOU need to know about the Cricut Cake.


Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

Just got this machine for my daughter so any tips and tricks would be most helpful.Does fondant have to be put in fridge before cutting we are in the UK.I want her to get the best out of it, thankyou.

B_Shearer said...

I am so happy you are doing this. I would love to see videos on Modeling Chocolate and cutting letters for cakes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this. I enjoyed your video and look forward to the next. I have been so afraid to even get my cake out. Now maybe I will attempt something!

Post a Comment