I was browsing Cardz TV the other day and I saw a cute little fall mini wordbook she made for a blog hop. I thought it was so neat that I had to try to make it myself. It was so easy to make!
I can't wait to explore the world of mini albums, but, I have to ask:
Bind-It-All or Cinch?
I want to get a binding machine but I just CAN'T make up my mind! If you own one of these machines, and have an opinion on why it's the one for me, leave me a comment! I'd love to read what you think :)
What you need:
- 4 toilet paper rolls, cut in 1/2 inch intervals
- Halloween Paper (I reccomend DCWVs "Midnight Spell" stack, it's fabulous!). You need two pieces of patterned paper for each roll.
- Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge (Fence, Tombstone Tags)
- Cricut Birthday Cakes Cartridge (BOO font)
- Cricut Holiday Cakes Cartridge (Pumpkins, Happy Halloween)
- Crop-A-Dile and 3/16" eyelets
- Binder Rings
- Large Tags (cut to fit each pocket)
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, and Black Soot
- Martha Stewart Halloween Clear Stamp Set
- Versamark Pad, clear and black embossing powder
- Stickles, brads, and any other embellishments you want to use