I finally broke down last week and bought the Martha Stewart Glow in the Dark Glitter. I saw it was cheaper at JoAnns then at Michaels, so I used a coupon and bought it.
- 4 1/4" by 11" piece of purple cardstock
- 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" piece of black cardstock
- Midnight Spell Matstack (for mat)
- Midnight Spell Glitter Matstack (for green glitter paper)
- Happy Hauntings cartridge (for mummy)
- Michaels Dollar Bin Stamp
- White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Stamp Pad
- Martha Stewart Glow in the Dark Glitter
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
- Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
- Recollections brads
- White Gel Pen
This is your standard A2 easel card. You can make the sentiment any width or length you'd like, as long as there is enough room for the easel to "pop up" on. I embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder (much easier then stamping in white).
I don't have a Xyron (I really need one) so I had to go over the whole mummy with MS glitter glue before applying the glitter. Make sure you give him plenty of time to dry before putting him on your card. I used pop dots to adhere him, and cut little tiny ones for all of his limbs and the wrapping so he would be supported.
Wanna know the best part?
I mixed in a little of the Glow in the Dark Glitter in with the white embossing powder, so the SENTIMENT glows in the dark too!!! LOVE IT!
If you have this glitter and haven't broken it out yet, you SHOULD! It's so much fun to play with :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Hopefully I should have some BAKING projects up this week, so stay tuned!