Monday, October 11, 2010

I made the team!!!

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!


I was selected as one of the design team members on Craft Junkie Too!  I've LOVED Tracy's blog for quite some time now and I can't BELIEVE I got picked.  This is my first design team EVER and I can't wait to start sharing my projects on her blog!  Here are all of the design team members, be sure to hop over to their blogs and say "Congrats!"




CJToo Fall Design Team 1


CJToo Fall Design Team 2
Rebecca M.

Aren't they all SUPER talented??  I can't wait to see what we come up with :)



2 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I am so happy to be on a DT with a talented person like you!! Congrats on making the team!!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Mrs B said...

Congrats on making the CJtoo DT!
CindyB

Post a Comment