Friday, September 10, 2010

Trick or Treat! (plus a video!)

The video I posted yesterday got me hooked, and I immediately wanted to make another one.

Except maybe actually making something this time  ;)

I really loved my little witch frame gatefold card I made the other day, so I decided to make another one.  I wanted to use Happy Hauntings, but use a cut that isn't very popular (like the shoes or the frames).  This morning I literally woke up with an idea for a card in my brain, and I couldn't get it to go away until I sat down and made the thing :)  I think it turned out really cute, let me know what you think!!






Also, I got the tutorial on how to make gatefold cards from Momo's Ustream class.  She's been doing a weekly live class and they are SO fun and SO informative.  I've learned so much and she's only had two!  You can see recordings of previous classes at her website HERE.  Mari (AKA Momo) is such a sweet girl, you'll love her blog :)

I'm really excited to have so many followers.  I've decided when (or if) I get to 100 followers, I'm going to do a giveaway of some sort.  Not sure of the prize, but I promise it will be fun.  So, if you're not a follower yet, become one today!  I can't wait to share all of my crafting and baking fun with you :)

1 comments:

GlendaLea said...

Super Cute! Love the Card!

Post a Comment