Monday, September 13, 2010

Cricut Imagine Launch TONIGHT on HSN!!

It's here...TONIGHT!


The launch of the super-awesome Cricut Imagine is tonight at midnight on HSN!  Some pretty awesome bloggers are going to be having pre-parties on Ustream starting at 10 PM CST. 

Robyn (My Pink Stamper) will be hosting a Ustream party at 10 PM CST, and then at 10:30 CST, Creative Critters will be taking over the party up until the HSN Launch!  These two lovely ladies will be answering a lot of questions and giving away some pretty cool prizes.

As for me?  I will NOT be purchasing the Imagine tonight.  Unfortunately, even on Flex Pay a $499 machine is out of an unemployed teachers budget :)  However, it has quickly moved to the top of my Christmas list!  I will be glued to the TV all day tomorrow to watch the HSN Day of Crafting.  A little window shopping never hurt anyone, right? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment