Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cardz TV Halloween Challenge Card


I may or may not be slowly becoming obsessed with Halloween papers and cards.

How did I realize I had a problem?


When I discovered I had more Halloween themed stamps and paper packs then I did REGULAR stamps and paper packs.

Hello, my name is Kristin, and I'm addicted to Halloween crafting.

One of my favorite blogs, Cardz TV, is having a Halloween Challenge, and of course, I couldn't pass it up.  So here is my entry.

Please ignore my fingers...now I really want a manicure.  
Also, please excuse the crappy photo quality.  I swear I'm going to make a light box soon!

This is my first attempt at a gatefold card, and I'm pretty sure I'm in love.  The witch frame on the front is from my new favorite cartridge, Happy Hauntings.  I cut her at 4 inches, and then used my Jolee's hotfix tool to add a little bling  All of the paper and cardstock is from the yummy DCWV Midnight Spell Collection.  Yes, I own it ALL.  I love it that much.  The chandelier stamps are from a Martha Stewart Halloween stamp set, and the "Boo" sentiment is from a stamp I found in the Michaels dollar bin (LOVE those dollar bins!)  The two rose embellishments on the outside are from Recollections.

Want to submit your own card for the challenge?   Head over to Cardz TV and submit your own!  She's keeping the prize a secret (but who am I kidding, I would have made this card prize or no prize).

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Scrapping With Sherry said...

This is a great card! I love purple for Halloween and really love the chandeliers that you added too. If you have to be addicted to a holiday you picked a good one! I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

Take Care~ Sherry

PS You have to tell me what the Jolees Hot Fix tool is... I have never heard of it. Thanks

Post a Comment