Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My HSN Day of Crafting Wish List

Is anyone else as exhausted as I am from staying up late for the Imagine launch?  I've been glued to the TV ALL day!  Cricut, Tim Holtz, Martha Stewart...I just can't stop.  I've also been extremely good and bought NOTHING.



That hasn't stopped me from doing some serious window shopping.  ;)

My Christmas list is slowly expanding, and I thought I would make a post showcasing everything I've wanted to buy today (if I had unlimited funds).


1.) Cricut Imagine
I think I may be the only Cricut lover on the planet that doesn't have a Cricut Expression.  My Cricut Cake was actually my very first Cricut purchase, and then I inherited a Baby Bug, which fueled my paper crafting obsession.  I've been on the fence about buying an Expression for a long time, and now I'm wondering if I should just get an Imagine and be done with it.  The price tag is kind of insane.  I'm hoping someone that loves me very much will buy this for me for Christmas using Flex Pay ;)  (wink wink, nudge nudge)

2.) Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Set
 
I also think I'm the only crafter on the planet that doesn't own any Distress Inks.  I see them in craft stores and I always pass them by, mostly because I'm terrified of inking.  I don't know why, I just am.  Tim did a demo today on HSN that totally sold me on inking.  These sets sold out ridiculously fast today, and I got a little depressed that I was being strong and didn't buy them.  I guess I'll have to start hoarding 40% off coupons and buying a few at Michaels.

3.)  Martha Stewart Halloween Foil and Flocking Transfer Kit


OK, I'm not going to lie, I may go ahead and buy this.  It's only $14.95.  I haven't flocked before, and I've always wanted to try, and these Halloween kits are too stinking cute.  Do I really need to make 500 more Halloween cards?  Probably not.  But I'm hoping once I start with these, I may be brave enough to buy individual pots of flocking and try them on other cards.  I don't know if I've ever seen these at M's, so I may be tempted to pick these up.

4.) Martha Stewart Halloween Glitter Set
That Glow-In-The-Dark Glitter gets me
EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

I can't even count the amount of times I've walked into Michaels, grabbed the bottle, carried it around the store, and then put it back at the last minute.  The black tinsel glitter is really nice too.

5.) Anna Griffin Clear Stamp Storage Binder

I'm a damask FREAK.  My wedding was damask, when I finally get my own craft room, it will be damask, I love ALL THINGS damask.  These are GORGEOUS and I really want them, and you get 2 for $22.00.  Hopefully they stay on the website for awhile and I can get them eventually.


6) Xyron Create-a-Sticker Kit
                                             

I've seen this before (at Tuesday Morning, I believe, and it was cheaper) but I never bought it because I had NO idea how it worked.  Now that I do, I think it's a handy little tool!  Next time I'm at Tuesday Morning I'll have to grab one.

So, what did YOU see on HSN today that you would love to have (or bought)?  I would love to hear your comments.

P.S. I re-did my blog layout, and hopefully comments will work now.  So...this is the perfect opportunity to test it out!  Leave me a comment, my lovely followers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs adorable! Lot's of new stuff coming out :-)

Jax said...

I am proud you stayed strong! LOL. ;) Loving the blog.

Trisha said...

Im proud you watched and stayed strong...I watched for about 10 minutes and then they announced Martha was up next and turned it off right quick because i would of bought EVERYTHING!! LOL

Post a Comment