Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Playing with Smiley Cards!

I just HAD to make a card using my new Smiley Cards cartridge today.  I had this card rolling around in my head ever since I was able to access the Smiley Cards overlay on my Gypsy.


Today is ALSO Momo's Tuesday Challenge, and today's challenge was to use embossing, either heat or dry.  My poor Cuttlebug has been horribly neglected these past few weeks, so I pulled her out and used the Spots and Dots folder on the background of the card.  The cute little flower in the corner is from a tin of prima flowers I got at Tuesday Morning, held in place by a bead flower brad.  The sentiment is from Pink by Design.  I seriously love Sarah's stamps!


Recipe:
  • Smiley Cards Cartridge
  • DCWV Sweet Stack
  • Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Folder
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch
  • Peachy Keen Everyday Face Assortment
  • Stickles 
Tomorrow is Craft Junkie Too's Design Team Wednesday, so look out for my post!

6 comments:

girlia said...

This is too cute.

Unknown said...

Very cute, Love the Popsicle

Summer said...

Very cute, love the boarder punch!

Norma said...

Super CUTE!!!! Love it

Stacy said...

Super super cute! I love it
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Sheena said...

Cute!

Post a Comment