She has some really great die cuts and glitter this season. My personal faves:
- The glitter glue pens. Don't get me wrong, I love my Stickles, but if there was anyone I would give them up for, it would be Martha! I will have to try these out!
- Valentines Day Stamp Set. Cute sentiments and three great colors!
- Die cut butterfiles. An ENTIRE page of pink, glittery die cut butterflies? I'm in love! :)
- Filagree Heart Large Punch
I'm OBSESSED with this punch. I love the way it looks and can be used for more then just Valentines Day. I don't think I could get something that intricate in that size to come out well with my Cricut.
- Heart Lock and Key Double Punch
Don't quote me, but I'm fairly certain she has released this punch before. I'm almost positive my friend has one, but I don't, so I had to get it!
- Cherish Heart Border Punch
There is also a really cute stamp and punch set and two heart Punch All Over the Page punches (which I also plan on getting).
Make sure you check out your Michaels and see if they have rolled out their new Martha stuff yet! Also, all of her Christmas stuff is on clearance right now, so if your M's has any left (mine only had two things left), make sure to grab them!