Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Handmade for the Holidays: More Word Books

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas weekend.  Was Santa good to you this year?  He was extremely generous with me!  On top of some wonderful jewelry and clothes, I got the Stand and Salute cartridge, an i-Top plus accessories (Can't WAIT to play with that one) and....my Aqua Expression!  I already knew I was getting that (since I waited in line for it on Black Friday LOL), but it was great to finally be able to open that box!  I was also finally able to play with the two cartridges that came with it, Playtime and Classic Font.  Great carts!


I know Christmas is over, but I have a TON of projects I completed last week that I want to share with you!

I made two more word books for Christmas this year for family members.  I had full intentions of making FOUR, but I ran out of chipboard PLUS they are incredibly time consuming (and frustrating when your Gypsy won't do what you want it to do!), so two was all I could manage in one sitting.



I wish I had pictures to share, but I actually finished the books on THE DAY they had to be given to family so I didn't have time to snap anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment