Thursday, January 20, 2011

SSD Design Team: Valentines Day Box

Hey everyone!  This week at SSD our challenge was to create something for a Valentines Day Party.  I love to make a little something for my friends every year around Valentines, and this year I've decided to do chocolate covered Oreos (expect a blog post on that later!).  I wanted to make a cute box and tag to package the cookies in, and the boxes on Wrap It Up are just too cute not to use.  I used the blank box on the cartridge and cut it out of cardstock from DCWVs "Nana's Nursery: Baby Girl" stack.  Can you believe I don't have a stack just for Valentines Day?  I'll have to rectify that soon ;)






To spruce up the box, I used my new Martha Stewart Ruffled Heart Punch All Over the Page punch.  It punches a PERFECT window for these boxes and it was so easy to use!  I'm in love with these punches, I'm sure eventually I'll have them all :)

The tag is also from Wrap It Up, and I used clear Stickles on the flower.  The "To" and "From" stamps are from Pink By Designs Christmas Wishes Stamp Set.

Hope you enjoy!  I know my friends will love these.  Stay tuned tomorrow, I'm going to announce the winner from this past weekends blog hop!  Sorry it took so long, this week has gotten away from me for sure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really cute- Ive had my eye on these punches...TFS!
kacee

Adrian said...

very cute!

Post a Comment