Monday, August 30, 2010

WELCOME to my blog!

Welcome to my VERY first post on The Crafty Kitchen!  My name is Kristin, and I can't wait to share my loves and creations with you.  I should start out by saying I LOVE to create things.  I started baking and decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies a few years ago, and it soon became almost an obsession.  A few months ago I bought a handy dandy little machine called the Cricut Cake.

Beautiful, right?  ;)


I immediately fell in love with this machine.  Suddenly I had MILLIONS of cuts for my creations right at my fingertips.  Once I was on the Cricut bandwagon, I was hooked.  I started seeing all of the crafts people were making with their Cricut Expressions, and I wanted to try it.  Now I can't stop creating!

I created this blog to share my yummy creations with you.  Hopefully I can expand this blog and eventually do fun giveaways and projects.  I'm also going to try to make some informative Cricut Cake videos for all of you Cricut fans out there.


Thanks for coming on my creative journey!


0 comments:

Post a Comment